TRANSLATE IT!

Google-Translate-ChineseGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to FrenchGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to GermanGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to ItalianGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to JapaneseGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to EnglishGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to RussianGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to Spanish

terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

Breathe

Can't fight this feeling
Got too much air in my chest
Have to stop breathing
Have to depend on myself

Gotta find my axes
Lost them long away
Have to fix me up
Won't start with illusions again

Tell me that I can expire
Tell me that I can feel weightless again

Can't stop breathing air
Can't stop filling my chest
Have to find a way
To make all this again

I can't live like this anymore
I have to find my way through the roses

But is not that easy
Everything that comes easy goes the same way


Não consigo lutar contra esse sentimento
Há muito ar em meu peito
Tenho que parar de respirar
Tenho que depender de mim mesmo

Tenho que encontrar meus eixos
Perdi-os há muito tempo
Tenho que me consertar
Não vou começar novamente com ilusões

Diga-me que posso expirar
Diga-me que posso me sentir leve de novo

Não consigo parar de respirar ar
Não consigo parar de encher meu peito
Tenho que encontrar um meio
De fazer isso tudo de novo

Não posso mais viver assim
Tenho que encontrar meu caminho pelas rosas

Mas não é assim tão fácil
Tudo que vem fácil vai do mesmo jeito

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...