TRANSLATE IT!

Google-Translate-ChineseGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to FrenchGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to GermanGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to ItalianGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to JapaneseGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to EnglishGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to RussianGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to Spanish

quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2011

Hazel Eyes / The way your Life goes

Hazel Eyes

I never meant to meet you
But you came around and found me
I was so afraid about what it would be
So afraid about what you would see

It was like a winter storm
When I saw your hazel eyes
They got all my walls down
And now I can't see the world around

You
Can't you see how much I miss you?
I know that you feel it too
We're just saying it all the time
Maybe we're fools
Flowing in the same tune
Running in circles
Trying to reach someplace
But all I see is you

After that night when we were so cool
All I can think of is the way you laugh
When you press your eyes and then look at me
It feels like the world is not that big

To care my heart





The way your Life goes

Your words are not happy at all
I know your eyes are down
When I talk to you

My love, don't think of what could be
Just go and let it be
Take your heart and soul to the streets

I know it's hard when we lose somebody
I know we want to feel that way again
I know you know other people will never get you like this
That's the way it is

One look will never be the same
One day is just that, another day
You have to take control and try to change
Or everything will never be different

Take a little look around you
Recognize all the efforts
There are people trying to find you
You just have to let them get in

Stop thinking of how it feels
When they're so different
From what you dream of
Someone new
Just open your eyes and let them through


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...