TRANSLATE IT!

Google-Translate-ChineseGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to FrenchGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to GermanGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to ItalianGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to JapaneseGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to EnglishGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to RussianGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to Spanish

terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2011

One

To look into your eyes
To stare at your smile
To hear your voice echoing in my mind
To feel your heat holding my whole body

To walk around with you
To laugh of the view
To hear your words at a desperate moment
To talk about the scars and our confidences

The only one is you
You
And I'm not trading it for nothing
The only one is you
You
And I'm not losing it for a storm

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
Remember I'm with you

The only one is you
You
And I'm not running to another trues

No, I'm not holding it for the true
I'm only beside because it's you
I'm not losing it because of trues


Olhar em teus olhos
Mirar teu sorriso
Escutar tua voz ecoando em minha mente
Sentir teu calor envolvendo todo meu corpo

Passear contigo
Rir da vista
Ouvir tuas palavras em um momento de desespero
Falar das cicatrizes e nossas confidências

O único é você
Você
E não troco isso por nada
O único é você
Você
E não perderei isso por um tumulto

Onde quer que você vá
O que quer que você faça
Lembre que estou contigo

O único é você
Você
E não corro para outras verdades

Não, não mantenho isso pela verdade
Apenas estou ao lado porque é você
Não perco isso por causa de verdades

Um comentário:

  1. Sou por ti, assim com és por mim... Amigos? Não só isso ... somos almas em eterno compromisso de compartilhar essa existência, e tive a sorte de poder dividi-la com você Gabriel. =D

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...