TRANSLATE IT!

Google-Translate-ChineseGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to FrenchGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to GermanGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to ItalianGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to JapaneseGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to EnglishGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to RussianGoogle-Translate-Portuguese to Spanish

terça-feira, 4 de outubro de 2011

Skydives&Airwaves

We're all falling
From the sky
Our hands reaching for something to hold
And there's nothing but the endless blue

Our hearts crying
Suiciding
Cos no feeling fits in anymore
So will explode

I'm not trying to pretend
I'm not a poorly
Maybe a cowardly
And everyone around me
Sees me in perfection
But I have failed

Not trying to stop it now
Just have to feel free
Despite my feelings
I'm not asking for a hand to hold
I need to hit the ground
So I can finally find

Everyone is after sense in the world
They'll find out the same I found
Just airwaves all around

I'm not crying this time
For something that makes no sense
These tears that fall all night
Are only an image of what I had

All in which I believed
You have buried it deep down
So now I'll hit the ground
And I'll find out
The truth hide in the crowd


Estamos todos caindo
Do céu
Nossas mãos procurando algo que segurar
E não há nada se não o infinito azul

Nossos corações chorando
Suicidando
Porque mais nenhum sentimento cabe
Então irão explodir

Não estou tentando fingir
Não sou um coitadinho
Talvez um covarde
E todos a minha volta
Me vêem em perfeição
Mas eu falhei

Não estou tentando parar agora
Só preciso me sentir livre
Apesar de meus sentimentos
Não estou pedindo por uma mão para segurar
Preciso atingir o chão
Então finalmente descobrirei

Todos procuram sentido no mundo
Encontrarão o mesmo que eu
Apenas correntezas de ar ao redor

Dessa vez não estou chorando
Por algo que não faz sentido
Essas lágrimas que caem toda noite
São apenas uma imagem do que já tive

Tudo no qual acredito
Você enterrou fundo
Então agora atingirei o chão
E descobrirei
A verdade escondida na multidão

Um comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...